We are helping to build a global culture of nonviolence. We work to build hope in troubled times.
Of course, we don't do this work in isolation, but with our affiliates and partners and many friends all over the world.
More and more people across the political spectrum are coming to see that the old system has failed us. There is a story to be told about how the new world is taking shape. Luckily it is not just a story about what should happen someday, but about the inspiring work already underway. We strive to raise up the good work we know of and learn from powerful examples around the globe.
The links below are a small sampling of the many wonderful organizations and people working to make the world a peaceful, just, and environmentally sane place. If you'd like to be included and agree with our core values, please use our contact us form to let us know.
- American Friends Service Committee
- Amnesty International
- Beautiful Trouble
- Catholic Peace Fellowship
- Christian Peacemaker Teams
- Common Dreams
- Equal Exchange and Fair Trade
- Father John Dear
- Fellowship of Reconciliation
- Fourth Freedom Forum
- Friends Committee on National Legislation
- Global Exchange
- Institute for Global Communication
- International Campaign to Ban Land Mines
- International Center for Nonviolent Conflict
- International Peace Bureau
- National Campaign for a Peace Tax Fund
- Pax Christi USA
- Peace Action
- Peace Response
- Resource Center for Nonviolence
- Seacoast Peace Response
- United for Peace
- Veterans for Peace
- Waging Peace
- Waging Nonviolence
- War Resisters International
- War Resisters League