Can I donate stock?

Yes we appreciate gifts of stock to support our vital work. 

Here is what our broker tells us:

Receiving shares: If a sender wants to give you shares (stocks, mutual funds, or other securities) from an outside firm, he or she needs to contact that firm to verify delivery instructions. In addition to following the firm's specific instructions, the sender may need to provide the firm with these details:

  • Nonviolence International
  • 4000 Albemarle St. #401, Washington DC 20016
  • EIN # 52-1645787, Fidelity Acct Number: Z50681008
  • Fidelity's Depository Trust Company (DTC) number, which is 0226
  • Fidelity Investments
    Attn: TOA Receives
    PO Box 770001
    Cincinnati, OH 45277-0036

If you have any other questions, please contact us.
Join Our Growing Global Movement!
Get in Touch
Donate to NVI or our partners