Our Collective Wisdom is Strong!
Resources for People and the Planet.
We come together through our shared commitment to nonviolence. We welcome all those pursuing peace, justice, and those who love the earth. If you know of free resources you think should be listed, please see below.
- We welcome top-quality free resources that promote a wide range of nonviolent action. We also welcome links to organizations doing related work.
- We are fans of creativity and the use of music and the arts to spark real and lasting social change.
- We welcome a respectful debate of complex issues.
- We come together through our shared commitment to nonviolence. We welcome all those pursuing peace, justice, and those who love the earth.
- Haters please go elsewhere. Or better yet, ponder what’s up inside you, take a deep breath, and search for the love within. Or, at least go elsewhere.
- If you seek to create change through the use of violence, this is not your place.
- Other than those simple exclusions - no hate, no violence - we welcome all. We hope we will be surprised by the resources shared with us.
May our collective wisdom prove up to the challenges of our time.
Resource name (please submit each resource individually and no group should have more than 3 resources total)
Link to the resource
Anything else we should know about you, your organization, or the resource.
Confirm that you agree to promote our shared resources by posting on your website and / or social media and confirm this resource includes no hate, no violence, and no endorsement of political parties or candidates.
This new collaborative effort was brought together through the tireless efforts of Rivera Sun www.riverasun.com and Kit Miller and Gwen Olton of the M.K. Gandhi Institute for Nonviolence https://gandhiinstitute.org. Thanks to them and all who have added to these powerful shared resources.